Recycling is one of the easiest ways to care for the environment and our community. Doing your part makes more of a difference than you might think, especially when you consider the following:
- If every American recycled just one-tenth of their newspapers, we would save about 25,000,000 trees a year.
- Recycling 1 ton of paper saves 17 mature trees, 7,000 gallons of water, 3 cubic yards of landfill space, and 2 barrels of oil.
- The process of recycling paper generates 74% less air pollution and uses 50% less water than making paper from new materials.
- 40% of all landfill waste is paper.
Let’s Recycle Together
Manasquan Bank invites you to “shred it and forget it” at one of our upcoming Shred Days. Bring your old printouts, files and documents, and we’ll shred them for you! The process is quick and secure.
- All materials shredded on site.
- Mixed office paper only (no magazines or newspapers).
- 100% of materials will be recycled.
- LIMIT: 2 file boxes or 50 lbs.
When & Where
Come see our newly renovated branch and view our exciting new timeline wall, which showcases key Manasquan Bank milestones throughout the years. We will have bagels and light refreshments to serve!
- Wall Township: June 16th, 2018
- 9 a.m. to 12 p.m., or until the truck is full.
- We also encourage you to bring a non-perishable food donation for the FoodBank of Monmouth & Ocean Counties.
See you at Shred Day!