Link your Manasquan Bank debit card to your Samsung device through Samsung Pay. With our new Mobile Wallet, you can turn your phone into your wallet. Samsung Pay is easy to set up, easy to use, and more secure than using your physical debit card.
- From the home screen, touch Apps.
- Touch Samsung Pay.
- If the app is not already installed, download the app from Google Play.
- Touch Add a Debit Card.
- Align your card inside the frame to automatically detect the card number and expiration date.
- If your device is unable to detect the card information, touch Enter Card Manually.
- Touch Next.
- Enter your billing address and touch Save.
- Review the Terms and Conditions, and touch Agree To All.
- Manasquan Bank will confirm your identity via phone.
- Touch Done.
- Set your Manasquan Bank Card as your default payment option.
- That’s it! You can begin making payments in stores, in apps and online using Samsung Pay wherever you see these logos:
Not Just Convenient, Secure
Samsung Pay does not store or share your card information. A dynamic account number is used to process your payment, keeping your card information safer than ever.
Start shopping more conveniently and securely today! If you have any questions about Mobile Wallet with Samsung Pay, don’t hesitate to contact us.