Link your Manasquan Bank debit card to your Apple device through Apple Pay. With our new Mobile Wallet, you can make purchases using your iPhone, Apple Watch, iPad or Mac computer. Apple Pay is easy to set up, easy to use, and more secure than using your physical debit card.
- On your eligible device, go to Settings > Wallet & Apple Pay. (If you’re on a Mac, go to System Preferences > Wallet & Apple Pay.)
- Tap Add Debit Card.
- Scan your Manasquan Bank debit card, or enter the details manually.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions.
- Manasquan Bank will confirm your identity via phone.
- Once verified, tap Next.
- Set your Manasquan Bank Card as your default payment option.
- That’s it! You can begin making payments in stores, in apps and online using Apple Pay wherever you see these logos:
Where is Apple Pay Accepted?
Apple Pay is accepted at many merchants across the U.S., and within apps on your device. From grocery shopping to dinner to hotels and more, you can make purchases while your debit card stays in your pocket.
Not Just Convenient, Secure
Apple Pay does not store or share your card information. A dynamic account number is used to process your payment, keeping your card information safer than ever.
Start shopping more conveniently and securely today! If you have any questions about Mobile Wallet with Apple Pay, don’t hesitate to contact us.