Link your Manasquan Bank debit card to your Android device through Android Pay. With our new Mobile Wallet, it’s, “Tap. Pay. Done.” Android Pay is easy to set up, easy to use, and more secure than using your physical debit card.
- Download and install Android Pay from Google Play.
- In Android Pay, tap the Add icon to add a card.
- Align your Manasquan Bank debit card within the photo viewer and take a photo.
- Alternatively, tap Add Manually and enter your card info.
- Enter your street address.
- Confirm the card details and tap Continue.
- Read the Terms of Service and tap Accept.
- Tap Activate.
- Select your preferred screen lock type and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Enter and re-enter a 4-digit Payments PIN.
- Manasquan Bank will confirm your identity via phone.
- Touch Done.
- Set your Manasquan Bank Card as your default payment option.
- That’s it! You can begin making payments in stores, in apps and online using Android Pay wherever you see these logos:
Where is Android Pay Accepted?
Android Pay is accepted at many merchants across the U.S., and within apps on your device. From grocery shopping to dinner to hotels and more, you can make purchases while your debit card stays in your pocket.
Not Just Convenient, Secure
Android Pay does not store or share your card information. A dynamic account number is used to process your payment, keeping your card information safer than ever.
Start shopping more conveniently and securely today! If you have any questions about Mobile Wallet with Android Pay, don’t hesitate to contact us.