At Manasquan Bank, we offer many digital tools to simplify your daily banking, from Mobile Deposit and money transfers to Bill Pay, push notifications and more. To ensure you receive the most personalized and informed experience with our digital banking tools, we’re offering complimentary, one-on-one sessions with a Digital Expert. Our Digital Experts are trained and certified in helping you sign up and recognize the perfect digital banking solutions just for you.
Meet with a Digital Expert at a local branch office.
Read through our Digital Expert FAQ here:
- View balances and transactions online, on any mobile device or tablet.
- Review transfers & payments with the mobile banking app.
- E-statement enrollment to help protect confidential information.
- Complete Bill Pay set-up and hands on training. Set up payees and even establish recurring payments and organize payables.
- Set-up one time or recurring transfers to accounts at Manasquan Bank or another bank.
- Make a check deposit using your smartphone or at an ATM.
- Send money to family or friends quickly using Popmoney.
- Pay quickly using your Manasquan Bank debit card with Mobile Wallet.
- Track expenses with spending reports, edit categories and export transactions.
- Push Notification and text alert set-up and training.
- Set up account access and assign user levels for your Business.
- Establish transaction controls for dollar amount limits, merchant categories and locations with CardValet.
- How to utilize the Technology Bar for a complete in-branch experience.
- Online Banking
- Business Banking
- Mobile App Banking
- Bill Pay
- Real-Time Alerts
- Mobile Deposit
- Mobile Wallet
- Internal and External Transfers
- Touch ID
All Digital Expert sessions are personalized, one-on-one conversations.
Any bills you want added to Bill Pay, account information for transfers and your mobile phone.
A personalized session only takes 30 minutes.
This service is completely free.
While all of Manasquan Bank’s banking centers may not have a digital expert at all times, you can make an appointment at various locations. Click here to view available banking centers and make an appointment.
You can click here to schedule an appointment today.