If you have not already done so, we encourage you to read, print and retain a copy of our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure Statement. What follows is a schedule of charges and a brief description of some of our online banking terms and conditions and is not intended as a disclosure. Please read this page carefully and print and retain it. Online banking provides secure access to your accounts including balances and transaction histories. This service may be used to: view account statements; check deposit balances; see which transactions have cleared; download information into financial management software such as Microsoft Money® and Quicken®; transfer funds between your accounts.
No fee for Online Banking or Online Bill Payment
Bill Payment Exception Fees
- Stop Payment $22.00
- Check Copy $10.00
- Insufficient Funds $25.00
- Manual re-issued check $15.00 (charged when a payment is returned due to incorrect address or account number and must be re- issued)
- We reserve the right to change this schedule of fees, terms and conditions from time to time. We will notify you of all changes thirty (30) days prior to the effective date of the change.
- All accounts must have the same primary owner and tax identification number.
- You must complete an Online Banking application.
- Passbook Savings accounts, Certificate of Deposit and IRA accounts will have viewing capability only.
- Only checking accounts are eligible for online bill payment.
Rules and Regulations
- All of the terms, conditions, rules and regulations contained in your signature card agreement or other documents applicable to your account, also apply to your online transactions. Please read and retain a copy of our Online Banking Agreement and Disclosure Statement.
- If your Online Banking account is not activated within 30 days of your application approval, your online access will be canceled.
- If your Online Banking account is inactive for 90 days or more, your online access will be canceled.
Online Banking Business Days
Although we have extended banking hours, for the purpose of Online Banking our business days are:
- Monday through Friday
- Holidays are not included
- Transfers made at other times will take place the following business day
YOUR USE OF ANY OF THE ONLINE BANKING SERVICES AVAILABLE THROUGH MANASQUAN BANK MEANS THAT YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS STATED IN OUR ONLINE BANKING CUSTOMER AGREEMENT AND DISCLOSURE STATEMENT.