At Manasquan Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will enjoy the experience of working for a local Bank. We strive to not only serve our customers, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play. While employed with us, you will develop valuable skills needed to advance your career and shape the future success of our company. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
When you join Manasquan Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers.
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary and, for full-time employees, a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Service Award and Recognition Program
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on the below position. For inquiries, please contact Manasquan Bank’s HR department at [email protected].
Technical Support Engineer
Performs the day-day operations involved with technical project support and information technology related user/system support including, phone support, technical installations, technical requirements and distributed computer services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls requiring assistance with computer related problems.
- Troubleshoot network related issues relating to operating systems, Microsoft Office, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and other network systems.
- Establish and maintain network users, user environments, directories, and security.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs and maintains network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- Leads and/or supports Information Technology Division projects and supports requests including keeping tasks on tracking and reporting milestones.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisitions, use, support, security and backups.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware and operations problems.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies. Develops and implements various documentation, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that on site computer operating systems and anti-virus tools stay current.
- Provide Support for access to all systems and maintenance of access control profiles on computer network.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Document internal procedures.
- Light Travel to branch sites may be required.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including in addition to normal business hours in a 24 x 7 support environment.
- Be on call after business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Windows 7, 10.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012, 2016, VMware, SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of PC’s.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and SAN/NAS.
- Networking Hardware (Switches, firewalls, routers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks.
- Understanding of project management methodology.
- Strong technical aptitude, desire and initiative.
- 4 years of IT systems analysis and network experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Technology and or specific industry related certifications.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you are sending an email to us, please note that to protect your privacy, do not include your social security number or other personal information that you wish to keep confidential.