At Manasquan Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will enjoy the experience of working for a local Bank. We strive to not only serve our customers, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play. While employed with us, you will develop valuable skills needed to advance your career and shape the future success of our company. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
When you join Manasquan Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers.
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary and, for full-time employees, a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Service Award and Recognition Program
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on the below position. For inquiries, please contact Manasquan Bank’s HR department at [email protected].
Commercial Credit Analyst
Provide in-depth financial analysis for business and commercial real estate loans including the spreading of financial data, collateral analysis and cash flow analysis for new loan requests and portfolio maintenance. Responsible for the written presentation of the analysis, associated searches and inquires and review of loan reports. Other responsibilities include the management of credit files, assistance to loan officers and document review/preparation as needed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Analyze all credit information in regard to various business and commercial real estate loan requests. Spread financial statements into bank software or applications. Evaluate the future credit risk based upon the supplied credit information and provide comparisons with similar companies.
- The preparation of cash flow analysis on each borrower, guarantor and related business entities involved in the loan transaction. Develop a global cash flow analysis and address all sources and uses of cash available for debt service. Analyze rent rolls, lease agreements and prepare a property analysis. Verify compliance with loan covenants and compliance with bank regulations and lending policies.
- Prepare a written summary, presenting facts that deliver the reader the ability to form an opinion of the credit worthiness of the applicant. Gather all appropriate information for loan presentations to assist loan officers during loan committee meetings.
- Provide assistance to loan officers and participate in customer calls. Assist loan officers in ensuring that all credit files are kept current with the latest financial statements. When necessary research industry trends and prepare relationship profitability analysis. Assist loan officers in preparing for customer meetings by providing all relevant data in regard to the credit relationship.
- Computer proficiency in MS Word, Excel, commercial application systems and financial spreading systems.
- Ability to communicate clearly and precisely in written and verbal presentations.
- Strong ability to maintain organization in a high volume and fast paced environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work experience. One-three years of experience in banking, or other financial institution in an analytical or lending capacity.
Solicit and service consumer leads for residential mortgage and consumer loans. Developing external lead sources relationships with borrowers is strongly encouraged to maximize potential referral sources.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Develops mortgage/home equity leads into fully executed applications.
- Maintains a strong knowledge of all products, services, and fees.
- Reviews documentation submitted by applicants and determines if acceptable for processing for the loan program requested.
- Inputs loans into processing software and downloads into system.
- Sends loans through automated underwriting engines, when necessary.
- Fosters relationship building with customers to market Bank wide products and services.
- At a minimum, meets average monthly mortgage sales goals as established for position.
- Converts inquiries and leads into quality mortgage applications.
- Prepares completed applications for approval according to MPF/FNMA/ FHLMC, and secondary market investor guidelines.
- Obtains and reviews all supporting documentation for loan files. Interacts with borrowers and processing staff to resolve issues.
- Responds to customers’ inquiries relating to mortgage and consumer loan rates and programs, in accordance with defined Bank underwriting guidelines and processing and closing policies.
- Maintains continual contact with all involved parties to facilitate loan processing and foster long-term relationships with the Bank.
- Attends external events to promote the Bank’s products and services.
- Performs other duties as directed by management.
- This position requires frequent external contact with the borrowing public. Is required to establish relationships with title companies, attorneys, and real estate professionals. Internal contacts are with departmental coordinates.
- Performs sales calls from lead generation sources.
- Required to participate in outside civic organization to help support the Bank’s community image.
- Formal education through high school or equivalent is required.
- Must possess a working knowledge of governmental lending regulations, and secondary mortgage market requirements.
- This position also requires excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communications skills.
- This position requires computer proficiency in Microsoft Office along with solid PC input skills for inputting applications and system tracking.
Commercial Portfolio Manager
This position is responsible for the maintenance and effective servicing/reviewing of the assigned commercial portfolio(s). Maintenance and servicing shall include new loan requests, renewals and reviews for customers within the assigned portfolio(s). The individual shall provide support to loan officers ensuring that customers are receiving service consistent with MB. Working in conjunction with loan officers the individual is key in performing proper maintenance with regard to MB credit policies and procedures in order to attain growth, reduce losses and improve overall customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage assigned commercial loan portfolio(s) with respect to the preparation of loan renewals, reviews and new loan requests from within the assigned portfolio.
- Accurately maintain ticklers system with respect to updated financial information and loan covenant testing.
- Perform detailed financial analysis on business entities and interpret financial information based upon supplied financial statements, tax returns and company prepared documents.
- Perform credit, personal financial statement and personal cash flow analysis on individual and guarantors in order to determine financial strength and credit enhancements based on financial statements, tax returns and reports.
- Accurately maintain loan risk ratings for loans within the assigned portfolio(s) in accordance with the bank’s policy and procedures.
- Inform appropriate loan officer, credit manager, and credit officer of potential risks associated with loan reviews and follow up to ensure compliance.
- Accompany lenders on customer site visits and customer interviews.
- Maintain accurate knowledge of MB credit, practices and regulatory policies to assist bank in compliance.
- Maintain and update watch list credits in the portfolio(s).
- Assist lenders with customer contact, loan requests within the portfolio and the closing process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Economics or equivalent work background and experience.
- Minimum of five years commercial lending or related experience.
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to read and assess individual and company financial statements, tax returns, cash flow, industry and competitive analysis and projections.
- Strong background in commercial and small business underwriting and lending.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and the ability to complete assignments in a timely manner with minimal direction.
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong problem recognition and resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Working knowledge of all commercial products and services.
- Proficient in various spreadsheet and Word processing applications
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you are sending an email to us, please note that to protect your privacy, do not include your social security number or other personal information that you wish to keep confidential.