At Manasquan Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will enjoy the experience of working for a local Bank. We strive to not only serve our customers, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play. While employed with us, you will develop valuable skills needed to advance your career and shape the future success of our company. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
When you join Manasquan Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers.
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary and, for full-time employees, a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Service Award and Recognition Program
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on the below position. For inquiries, please contact Manasquan Bank’s HR department at [email protected].
Wall Township – Corporate Office
Performs a variety of tasks, including reconciliations, postings and general ledger functions.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete daily MoneyGram (bank checks, etc.) and remit to Federal Home Loan Bank.
- General Accounts Payable functions – scan and enter accounts payable data, maintain vendor files.
- Process ACH invoices within the Prologue system.
- Reconciliation of various bank accounts and general ledger accounts.
- Prepare monthly miscellaneous accruals.
- Process daily Prologue subledger.
- Prepare monthly lease payments.
- Prepare Gudpa schedules for quarterly reporting to the FDIC.
- Monthly preparation and submission of Federal Back-up withholding.
- Wire Exchange – originate, review or release of daily wire transfers.
- Coordinate Staples supply inventory for Accounting department.
- Maintain department filing and scanning.
- Other duties assigned by department management.
- Excellent math/analytical skills and a general knowledge of accounting principles.
- Effective organizational, planning and problem-solving skills.
- Working knowledge of banking software and/or ability to be trained and quickly learn.
- Effective communication skills – verbal, written, listening.
- Ability to interface with multiple departments and personnel at various levels.
- 2-3 years of experience in accounting or banking industry.
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Teller – Part Time (Special Sign-on Bonus)
Provide personalized banking services ensuring the highest level of quality service is provided to current and prospective customers. Accurately process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality customer service at all times. Preparing and maintaining various reports, records and files. Promote and cross-sell Bank products and services. Excellent customer service is paramount in the performance of a teller, who is the first line of contact with customers. Maintaining customer confidence and satisfaction through efficient, effective, accurate and courteous processing of transactions is critical to the image presented by the Bank.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality service and in accordance with all Bank policies and procedures.Transactions typically include deposits; check cashing, journal transfers, money orders, official checks, sale & redemption of U.S. Savings Bonds, withdrawals, loan payments, loan disbursements, miscellaneous receipts & disbursements, cash advances, provide access to safe deposit boxes, and proficient on use of cash recycler.
- Ensure minimum to zero teller differences and controllable losses. Escalate matters requiring further attention immediately.
- Prove all transactions in accordance with all Bank established procedures and policies.
- Knowledge and adherence of all Bank policies and procedures.
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality policies when assisting customers in obtaining any account information.
- Foster a relationship banking environment by successfully assessing customer needs and recommending/advising appropriate bank products and services.
- Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer satisfaction and retention and provide the highest level quality customer service.
- When needed, assist with filing, money counting, teller cash proof, answering phones, processing mail transactions and/or correspondence, reconciliation of ATM, as well as assisting in coin machine operations and proof, and completing daily audit of miscellaneous items.
- Available to travel within the branch network as needed to ensure adequate branch coverage.
- Daily use of Cash Recycler to include maintenance as needed and proof as designated.
- Ability to prove coin machine and change coin bags when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Bank Management.
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skill – verbal & listening.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Working knowledge of calculator and ability to be trained and efficiently operate banking system.
- Strong basic math ability.
- Ability to learn and retain information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years retail experience in a cash handling capacity preferred.
Technical Support Engineer
Performs the day-day operations involved with technical project support and information technology related user/system support including, phone support, technical installations, technical requirements and distributed computer services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls requiring assistance with computer related problems.
- Troubleshoot network related issues relating to operating systems, Microsoft Office, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and other network systems.
- Establish and maintain network users, user environments, directories, and security.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs and maintains network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- Leads and/or supports Information Technology Division projects and supports requests including keeping tasks on tracking and reporting milestones.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisitions, use, support, security and backups.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware and operations problems.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies. Develops and implements various documentation, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that on site computer operating systems and anti-virus tools stay current.
- Provide Support for access to all systems and maintenance of access control profiles on computer network.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Document internal procedures.
- Light Travel to branch sites may be required.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including in addition to normal business hours in a 24 x 7 support environment.
- Be on call after business hours.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Windows 7, 10.
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook).
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012, 2016, VMware, SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of PC’s.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and SAN/NAS.
- Networking Hardware (Switches, firewalls, routers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks.
- Understanding of project management methodology.
- Strong technical aptitude, desire and initiative.
- 4 years of IT systems analysis and network experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Technology and or specific industry related certifications.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you are sending an email to us, please note that to protect your privacy, do not include your social security number or other personal information that you wish to keep confidential.