At Manasquan Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will enjoy the experience of working for a local Bank. We strive to not only serve our customers, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play. While employed with us, you will develop valuable skills needed to advance your career and shape the future success of our company. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
When you join Manasquan Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers.
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary and, for full-time employees, a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Service Award and Recognition Program
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on the below position. For inquiries, please contact Manasquan Bank’s HR department at [email protected].
Technical Support Engineer
Performs the day-day operations involved with technical project support and information technology related user/system support including, phone support, technical installations, technical requirements and distributed computer services.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle incoming calls requiring assistance with computer related problems.
- Troubleshoot network related issues relating to operating systems, Microsoft Office, anti-virus, anti-spyware, and other network systems.
- Establish and maintain network users, user environments, directories, and security.
- Designs, specifies, configures, installs and maintains network hardware, software and telecommunications services.
- Leads and/or supports Information Technology Division projects and supports requests including keeping tasks on tracking and reporting milestones.
- Develops and implements policies and procedures related to network hardware and software acquisitions, use, support, security and backups.
- Communicates with other departments to report and resolve software, hardware and operations problems.
- Researches and evaluates new technologies. Develops and implements various documentation, procedures and standards.
- Ensure that on site computer operating systems and anti-virus tools stay current.
- Provide Support for access to all systems and maintenance of access control profiles on computer network.
- Responds to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Document internal procedures.
- Light Travel to branch sites may be required.
- Ability and willingness to work a flexible work schedule including in addition to normal business hours in a 24 x 7 support environment.
- Be on call after business hours.
- Other duties as assigned
- Windows 7, 10
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
- Windows Server 2008 & 2012, 2016, VMware, SQL.
- Extensive knowledge of PC’s.
- Extensive knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP and SAN/NAS
- Networking Hardware (Switches, firewalls, routers)
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
- Demonstrated ability to identify and solve problems quickly and effectively.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and work effectively on multiple tasks.
- Understanding of project management methodology.
- Strong technical aptitude, desire and initiative.
- 2-4 years of IT systems analysis and network experience.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Information Technology and or specific industry related certifications.
Chief Financial Officer
The CFO is responsible for the direction of all financial activities including but not limited to treasury, accounting, asset and liability management, tax, and financial control activities. Directs and coordinates activities with independent public accountants and various regulatory agencies. Represents the bank on financial matters with industry, governmental, and regulatory organizations.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organizations fiscal function and performance.
- Manage asset liability investments and the banks liquidity.
- Responsible for the preparation and communication of a comprehensive annual budgeting process.
- Oversight of functional accounting department and implementation of accounting pronouncements.
- Responsible for all tax planning and filing matters.
- Manage and direct the entire discipline of balance sheet management.
- Responsible for implementation and management of enterprise cost accounting system.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulatory requirements.
- Function as a liaison between auditors and regulators.
- Develop and maintain banking and investment broker relationships.
- An excellent negotiator who is experienced in contracts. Ability to interface with auditors and multiple departments and staff at all levels.
- Strong analytical, problem recognition and resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
- Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form.
- 10-15 years financial experience required.
- CPA, Master’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Significant prior banking experience preferred.
Residential Loan Servicing Manager
The Residential Loan Servicing Manager is responsible for analyzing Loan Servicing Operations and making recommendations for improvements to workflow, vendors, systems and staff assignments. This position guides and directs loan servicing activities for Residential Mortgages and Consumer Loans including but not limited to new loan setup, escrow, payments, payoffs, account record maintenance, monitoring of loan adjustments collections, bankruptcy, foreclosure, workout, and REO management. The Residential Loan Servicing Manager performs a variety of special projects as assigned including loan sales and provides technical advice and guidance to Loan Servicing personnel.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Reviews and analyzes new technologies to be implemented within the Loan Servicing Department to support business needs. Monitors system performance and makes recommendations to improve workflow.
- Prepares various monthly, quarterly and annual reports including but not limited to Loan Delinquency Reporting. Assists in the preparation of other specialized reports on an as needed basis for management.
- Keeps informed concerning regulations and provisions issued by supervisory and regulatory agencies affecting Loan Servicing.
- Manages vendor relationships and service level agreements. Communicates and works with vendors to identify and rectify system issues. Effectively communicates service or system concerns and works to resolve such issues independently.
- Manages the servicing of all mortgage, equity and consumer loans.
- Receives and investigates internal and customer inquiries or problems involving current status of mortgage/consumer loan account records.
- Coordinates the payment of real estate taxes, PMI and flood insurance.
- Oversees residential and consumer loan payoffs.
- Oversees the maintenance of account records in reference to payment processing, rate adjustments, etc.
- Monitors the servicing of all Freddie Mac and FHLB-MPF loans; processes Freddie Mac payoffs; authorizes payment of payoff funds; authorizes and reviews payment of monthly remittances.
- Reviews all new mortgage, equity and consumer loan maintenance; reviews and mails AMI notices; reviews loan maturity notices and all account loan notes, maintenance and interest rate changes.
- Coordinates vault access and archives for loan files and department documentation.
- Coordinates department audits, FIDICIA testing, and regulatory exams.
- Assists with solving problems and answering technical questions from internal and external customers.
- Coordinates loan related subpoena requests with the Legal Department.
- Directs loan collection activity through the Collections Specialist. Approves foreclosure proceedings for Residential Mortgages and Consumer Loans and actions to be taken on properties acquired in satisfaction of debt.
- Oversees workout and trouble debt restructuring by interacting with Senior Management and the Collections Specialist about distressed borrowers in accordance with Bank Policy.
- Guides and directs recommendations and actions to take in reference to the management and sale of REO properties.
- Coordinates special projects such as centralized loan file system and Loan Servicing Policy updates.
- 8 + years of experience with a banking or other financial institution in a residential servicing/lending capacity required.
- 3-5 years proven supervisory experience including developing and motivating staff is required.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Ability to effectively and efficiently manage a clerical staff and maintain continuous control over an operation with variable work-loads.
- Must have the ability to define and solve operational problems as they occur.
- Working knowledge of residential/consumer loans and lending documentation.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Banking software and applications.
- The ability to communicate clearly and accurately in verbal and written format. Interact in a pleasant, cooperative, and timely manner with internal and external personnel at all levels.
- A strong competency to work accurately and efficiently under pressure.
- The ability to organize time, resources, and set priorities to accomplish multiple duties.
- The ability to maintain and report on confidential information in an appropriate manner.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you are sending an email to us, please note that to protect your privacy, do not include your social security number or other personal information that you wish to keep confidential.