At Manasquan Bank, we seek creative and career-oriented employees who will enjoy the experience of working for a local Bank. We strive to not only serve our customers, but also serve our community, making it a better place for all of us to live, work and play. While employed with us, you will develop valuable skills needed to advance your career and shape the future success of our company. Whether you have several years of banking experience or are new to the industry, we offer employment opportunities that will develop your professional and personal goals.
When you join Manasquan Bank, you will become part of a community bank dedicated to providing excellent service to all our customers.
As a member of our team, you will receive a competitive salary and, for full-time employees, a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Health Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Discount Programs
- Wellness Programs
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Referral Incentive
- Service Award and Recognition Program
If you would like to apply for an open position, please click on the below position. For inquiries, please contact Manasquan Bank’s HR department at [email protected].
Part Time Teller
Spring Lake Heights
Provide personalized banking services ensuring the highest level of quality service is provided to current and prospective customers. Accurately process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality customer service at all times. Preparing and maintaining various reports, records and files. Promote and cross-sell Bank products and services. Excellent customer service is paramount in the performance of a teller, who is the first line of contact with customers. Maintaining customer confidence and satisfaction through efficient, effective, accurate and courteous processing of transactions is critical to the image presented by the Bank.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Process routine financial transactions for banking customers with an emphasis on personalized quality service and in accordance with all Bank policies and procedures.
- Transactions typically include deposits; check cashing, journal transfers, money orders, official checks, sale & redemption of U.S. Savings Bonds, withdrawals, loan payments, loan disbursements, miscellaneous receipts & disbursements, cash advances, provide access to safe deposit boxes, and proficient on use of cash recycler.
- Ensure minimum to zero teller differences and controllable losses. Escalate matters requiring further attention immediately.
- Prove all transactions in accordance with all Bank established procedures and policies.
- Knowledge and adherence of all Bank policies and procedures.
- Adhere to privacy and confidentiality policies when assisting customers in obtaining any account information.
- Foster a relationship banking environment by successfully assessing customer needs and recommending/advising appropriate bank products and services
- Provide personalized banking services to current and prospective customers, consistently seeking to expand customer satisfaction and retention and provide the highest level quality customer service
- When needed, assist with filing, money counting, teller cash proof, answering phones, processing mail transactions and/or correspondence, reconciliation of ATM, as well as assisting in coin machine operations and proof, and completing daily audit of miscellaneous items.
- Available to travel within the branch network as needed to ensure adequate branch coverage.
- Daily use of Cash Recycler to include maintenance as needed and proof as designated.
- Ability to prove coin machine and change coin bags when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned by Bank Management.
- Excellent inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Excellent communication skill – verbal & listening.
- Basic personal computer skills.
- Working knowledge of calculator and ability to be trained and efficiently operate banking system.
- Strong basic math ability.
- Ability to learn and retain information.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1-2 years retail experience in a cash handling capacity preferred.
E-Verify® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Manasquan Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. If you are sending an email to us, please note that to protect your privacy, do not include your social security number or other personal information that you wish to keep confidential.